Market Bottom Is In!?
We have just finished the “Worst January on Record for Stocks.”
And yet I keep getting emails about “the market’s bottom is in.” KMA.
I’ve researched market indicators for years. There’s only ONE I have ever found that forecasted stock market trends accurately from 1920 onward.
It predicted the 1929-1935 crash and depression.
It predicted when the 1929 HIGH would be hit again (1960).
It predicted the 1970-1980 slump.
It predicted the massive bull market ov the 90s.
It predicts WHEN the real market bottom will be.
Link: Market Prediction for 2009-2010 (updated)
What if you had been warned over 3 years ago about the worldwide financial Armageddon currently unfolding?
Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 1 (depression and cataclysm)
Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 2 (global war of terrible proportions)
Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 3 (6 things to do right NOW)
Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 4 (best investments)
Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 5 (survive outside the city)
COMEX controls the paper price of gold and silver, and encourages manipulation by gov’t agents as a method of supporting the dollar through suppression of the price of gold and silver. Once COMEX inventories are sufficiently depleted this manipulation will end, freeing the price of precious metals.
– Stats Say Yes, It’s a *Depression*
– Warnings & Advice from a Saint, Part 1
– 2009: Worst Still Ahead
– Best Way 2 Control the Masses
– Uncle Sam’s Gold Grab
– Something of Historic Proportions Is Happening
– Deflation Xforming to Inflation Soon
– Shadow Powers Plan for 2011
– Sober Prediction for Nov. 2009
– Market Prediction for 2009-2010
– >> How to Rate Your Bank’s Safety <<
– History of the Meltdown… (on-going)
Remember what’s in store for us: What’s Coming R Way